Skip to the content
HOW TO CHARGE
- Vehicle hand brake is applied with gear selector in neutral.
- Exterior red isolator switch to remain in the ON position (located right hand side of chassis).
- Connect the charge cable plug into the vehicle socket.
- At charging station:
- Touch screen to view display, again to unlock.
- Select vehicle registration, enter pin number (located on key ring).
- Screen will display '32 AMPERES CONNECTED' (in colour turquoise).
- Screen will display '32 AMPERES CHARGING' (in colour blue).
- Vehicle is now charging.
HOW TO DISCONNECT
- Unlock vehicle, turn the vehicle ignition key to ON.
- Remove charge cable plug from vehicle socket. Close cover and secure end cap.
- Roll up lead and hang inside charging station.